Yamaha 700 Kodiak EPS 4WD ATV - (Electric Power Steering) - $10,299.00* - FREE WINCH plus Savings of $500.00*
- 2016 KODIAK 700 EPS 4WD ATV
- INCLUDES FREE WINCH*
(EPS additional features)
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Heavy duty plastic A-arm guards
- 2" trailer hitch receiver
- Multi-function, digital LCD meter assembly
- Handlebar mounted 3rd headlight
- 708cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- includes auto decompression system for fast, easy starts
DOHC 4-valve cylinder head design.
- 2-intake (39 mm) & 2-exhaust (32 mm) valves provide maximum breathing efficiency
- cylinder head design provides a compact combustion chamber
- shim under bucket valve actuation for extended valve adjustment intervals
Aluminum cylinder body with cast iron liner.
- aluminum design reduces weight
- cylinder can be over bored in the event of an issue (2 sizes of overbore)
Short skirt forged aluminum piston with Defric coating.
- reduced reciprocating mass means fast throttle response & less mechanical vibration
- Defric coating reduces friction for improved power output
Gear driven balancer shaft.
- reduces engine vibration for improved rider comfort
44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
- TPS (throttle position sensor) is used to more precisely calculate the fuel injection quantity for optimum power, excellent throttle response & reduced emissions
- ISC (Idle speed control) helps ensure a steady idle even during warm up
- other fuel injection benefits include; choke-free starting, excellent fuel economy & reduced emissions
Throttle speed limiter.
- easy to adjust, screw type throttle speed limiter
High mounted, high capacity air box with washable foam air filter.
- no tools required to access air filter
- washable foam filter reduces tune-up costs
- high mounted design helps prevent water ingestion
- air box features a "no tools required" drain
Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT automatic transmission.
- dual range, high - low transmission. Low range offers approximately 1.5 times more pulling / towing power
- CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right "gear"
- Ultramatic design offers controllable, confidence inspiring downhill engine braking
- downhill engine braking also reduces brake wear & servicing
- Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage
- high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion
- V-belt housing has a "no tools required" drain plug
- automotive style, gated, 5-postion shifter (high, low, neutral, reverse & park)
Convenient, handlebar mounted 2wd - 4wd drive selector lever
- drive system features 2 modes: 2wd limited slip & 4wd limited slip
Straight design front & rear drive shafts.
- straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, reduced noise & reduced vibration
- front & rear CV drive shafts feature heavy duty rubber boots to protect the CV joints for extended service life & durability
High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
- maintains consistent engine temperatures for optimum performance
- rad is positioned high in the frame for protection
Wet sump lubrication system.
- spin on type oil filter
Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
Stainless steel exhaust system with catalyzer & cleanable spark arrestor.
- spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust
- catalyzer reduces exhaust emissions
- stainless steel design helps prevent rusting (muffler is painted)
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
Rugged round tube, steel frame.
- compact design provides nimble, responsive handling
- low seat height reduces centre of gravity & improves rider confidence / security
Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- significantly reduces steering effort resulting in less rider fatigue & improved rider comfort
- speed sensitive system; more assist at slower speeds, less assist at higher speeds for optimum control
- significantly reduces handlebar snapping or jerking when a wheel strikes an obstacle
- fully sealed system (electrics & gears)
Adjustable independent double wishbone front & rear suspension.
- 5-position pre-load adjustable, nitrogen charged KYB front & rear shocks
- 193 mm (7.6") front wheel travel & 232 mm (9.1") rear wheel travel
- excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails
Steel "Wide Arc" style front A-arms.
- "Wide Arc" design increases ground clearance in the centre of the machine
- 287 mm (11.3") of ground clearance
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
Steel double wishbone rear A-arms.
- utilizes anti-sway bar on rear for optimum handling & reduced body roll
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
Front hydraulic disc brakes.
- independent (separate) front & rear braking for enhanced control & terrain-ability
- dual 220 mm (8.7") front rotors squeezed by single piston calipers
- pads feature wear indicator grooves for easy visual pad wear inspection
Rear "wet brake."
- single rear "wet brake" is fully enclosed in the rear gear case housing
- enclosed design keeps mud & water from entering the system & causing premature wear
- consistent braking performance
High-Performance MAXXIS tires.
- 25-inch tires mounted to rugged steel wheels
- tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & tradition
18 litre fuel tank.
- located under the seat to lower the centre of gravity & centralize mass for nimble handling
- reserve portion is 4 litres (fuel gauge indicator will begin flashing)
Rugged & roomy floorboards.
- excellent rider foot protection
- helps reduce mud & water splash
Fully digital LCD meter assembly.
- functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, hour meter, clock, drive mode indicator, transmission gear indicator & various warning lights
Centrally located storage compartment.
- roomy centre storage compartment (directly in front of the rider) with no tools required drain plug
Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet.
- front fender mounted 10 amp / 120 watt, 12 volt DC outlet for work light, GPS, cell phone, etc..
Full length skid plates.
- underside of unit is fully protected by rugged composite skid plates (3 piece)
- oil drain hole in centre skid plate
- skid plates enhance terrain ability by allowing unit to slide more easily over obstacles
High visibility lighting.
- 30/30 watt Krypton main headlights
- handlebar mounted halogen 3rd headlight
- rear tail light (brake & running lights)
Heavy duty steel front & rear racks & trailer hitch
- front rack max load: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- rear rack max load: 90 kg (198 lbs.)
- centre-mounted, heavy duty, 2" hitch receiver
- towing capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lbs.)
- injection-molded fenders with special scuff guard finish in selected areas
- Low maintenance, sealed battery
- (battery should be charged during extended storage)
- *(freight & pdi are not included in msrp & free winch does not include installation)
FREE WINCH* plus Savings of $500.00*
*Get $500 credit for Genuine Yamaha Parts & Accessories
with the purchase of this machine.
---Limited Time Offer---
Some restrictions apply - see Yamaha web site for additional details.
|Stock #:||2016-300202 camo|
|Model:||Kodiak 700 EPS|
|Drive:||4 Wheel Drive--Automatic--Selectable Hi/Low Range|
|Engine Classification:||Fuel Injected Single Cylinder 4 Stroke|
|Cooling System:||Liquid Cooled|
|Finance Source:||JONES BOYS BOATS|
Please contact us for more information about this atv.
Your enquiry will automatically pass along the atv name to our team.