2018 Yamaha Viking EPS SE (Special Edition Model) - 4WD ATV - Electric Power Steering - 3 SEATER - $17,049 - SAVE $400*
2018 Yamaha Viking EPS SE
Power Steering Model.
A Viking is renowned for strength and wilderness reliability when exploring.
Whether it's a long day in the field or on the job site, the Yamaha Viking EPS is your call to action.
Boasting standard room for three, heavy hauling abilities and a dump-box,
it stand ready for victory for anyone brave enough to challenge it.
(Freight & PDI not included in msrp. Price subject to change)
KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN VIKING EPS & VIKING EPS SE:
- Aluminum mag wheels
- Over fenders
- Centre mounted rear view mirror
- Under driver seat storage compartment
- Special Ranch Edition paint & graphics
KEY IMPROVEMENTS FOR 2018
- New, easy adjust seat belt design
- New, engine overheat warning buzzer
686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- engine has an excellent reputation for both durability & reliability
- includes auto decompression system for fast, easy starts
SOHC, 4-valve cylinder head design.
- 2-intake (38 mm) & 2-exhaust (32 mm) valves provide maximum breathing efficiency
- screw & tappet style valve actuation for easier maintenance
Ceramic composite plated cylinder uses "liner less" bores.
- ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block, eliminating the liner & reducing weight
- excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery
- coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston, reducing friction & increasing power
Lightweight short skirt forged aluminum piston.
- lightweight design means faster engine response less mechanical vibration
Gear driven balancer shaft.
- reduces engine vibration for good rider comfort
44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
- TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) is used to more precisely calculate the fuel injection quantity for optimum power &excellent throttle response at all rpms
- ISC (Idle Speed Control) helps ensure a steady idle even during warm up
- fuel injection benefits include: choke-free starting, steady idle during warm, good fuel economy & reduced emissions
High capacity air box with washable foam air filter.
- washable foam filter reduces tune-up costs
- high mounted intake duct helps prevent water ingestion
- no tools required drain
Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking.
- dual range, high - low transmission with reverse. Low range offers more "grunt" for towing or hauling heavy loads or when tackling technical terrain.
- CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right "gear"
- Ultramatic design offers downhill engine braking for confidence inspiring control
- engine braking reduces brake wear & servicing, plus increases rider confidence & security
- Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage
- high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion
- V-belt housing has a "no tools required" drain plug
- automotive style, gated, 4-postion shifter (high, low, neutral & reverse)
- automotive style park brake lever with warning light & buzzer
Super convenient, servo motor controlled, On Command drive mode system.
- On Command drive system features 3 modes: 2wd, 4wd limited slip & 4wd differential lock
- On Command drive system lets you select the best mode for the conditions... not the machine
- 4wd differential lock provides equal power to all 4 wheels for maximum traction and "bite"
High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
- maintains consistent engine temperatures for optimum performance & longevity
- rad is positioned high in the frame for protection
- engine overheat warning buzzer will sound as the engine is reaching maximum operating temperature to avoid overheating issues
Wet sump lubrication system with liquid cooled oil cooler.
- oil cooler helps consistent oil & engine temperatures for optimum performance
- spin-on type oil filter
Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Marine grade connectors on key electrical components.
Stainless steel exhaust header pipe & painted steel muffler with cleanable spark arrestor.
- spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust
- stainless steel design helps prevent rusting, steel muffler is painted
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
Rugged box section steel frame.
- compact design provides nimble, responsive handling
- ROPS roll over protection structure (ROPS US OSHA/ISO3471)
Speed sensitive, rack & pinion-type, Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- significantly reduces steering effort resulting in less rider fatigue & improved rider comfort
- speed sensitive system; more assist at slower speeds, less assist at higher speeds for optimum control
- significantly reduces trail feedback through the steering wheel when a front wheel strikes an obstacle
- fully sealed EPS system (electrics & gears)
Independent double wishbone front suspension with "Wide Arc" A-arms.
- "Wide Arc" "A" arm design increases ground clearance in the centre of the machine
- high pressure nitrogen charged front shocks with progressive spring rates
- 205 mm (8.1") of front wheel travel
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails
Independent double wishbone rear suspension with anti-sway bar.
- utilizes anti-sway bar for optimum handling & reduced body roll
- high pressure nitrogen charged shocks with progressive spring rates
- 205 mm (8.1") of rear wheel travel
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- 300 mm (11.8") of ground clearance
Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- dual 207 mm (8.1") front rotors squeezed by twin piston calipers
- dual 207 mm (8.1") rear rotors squeezed by twin piston calipers
- pads feature wear indicator grooves for visual pad wear inspection
Rugged cast aluminum mag wheels & high performance MAXXIS tires.
- rugged cast aluminum mag wheels are tough & lightweight plus add a styling highlight
- tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & tradition
Extended range 36.7 litre fuel tank.
- low fuel warning indicator light in multi-function meter
Fully digital LCD multi-function meter assembly.
- functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, hour meter, clock, battery voltage display, On Command mode status, transmission gear indicator & various warning lights including seat belt & helmet reminders, plus an on board self-diagnosis function
- new, engine overheat warning buzzer will sound as the engine is reaching maximum operating temperature to avoid overheating issues
Roomy 3-person seating with 3-point seat belts & passenger hand holds.
- new, easy adjust seat belt design
- contoured bucket seats with padded headrests provide all day riding comfort
- centre seat is offset to provide lots of shoulder room
- 3-position adjustable driver's seat (fore & aft), tools required
- high grip floor surface
- adjustable passenger hand hold for additional security, confidence & comfort
- specially designed foot wells keep passengers feet away from gas & brake pedals
Easy latch, rugged roto-molded plastic doors & shoulder bolsters
- added security & comfort for driver & passengers
- doors helps reduce mud & water splash from entering the cockpit
- shoulder bolsters help ensure driver & passengers stay inside the vehicle in the event of a roll over
Triple storage compartments & drink holders.
- glove box storage compartment
- central storage compartment (under dash board)
- under driver seat storage compartment with drain
- multiple drink holders (4)
Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet.
- dash board mounted 10 amp / 120 watt, 12 volt DC outlet for work light, GPS, cell phone, etc..
- Rugged plastic sun top.
- Centre mounted rear view mirror.
Dump box style, steel cargo bed with 272 kg / 600 lb. capacity.
- steel-lined bed measures 1380 mm (54.3") wide x 925 mm (36.4") long x 315 mm (12.4") deep
- flat design for easy loading (bed can hold a regular sized pallet)
- hydraulic assist for easy operation
- dump box can be tilted from either the left or right side of the machine
- 4-tie down points inside the bed to secure cargo
- tail gate with dual latches
- rubber cargo bed mat reduces noise & helps hold load in place
2" receiver style trailer hitch mount.
- towing capacity is 680 kg (1,500 lbs.)
- maximum tongue weight is 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Full length steel skid plate.
- underside of unit is fully protected by steel skid plate
- oil drain holes for both engine & rear differential for easy oil changes
- skid plate enhances terrain ability by allowing unit to slide more easily over obstacles
Dual 35 / 35 watt halogen headlights & dual taillights.
- headlights can be adjusted up & down
- dual tail lights with brake light function
Special S.E. paint, graphics & over fenders.
- injection-molded body components resist damage
- over fenders add additional mud & water splash protection
- special S.E. paint & graphics
Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage)
- convenient under hood location for protection & accessibility
Exclusive to Costco Members
On Wolverine & Viking Side x Sides
Phone Jones Boys Boats for more info – 250-353-2550
Offer ends November 30, 2017 – all new 2016 to 2018 models
|Model:||Viking EPS SE|
|Transmission:||Auto with High & Low Range|
|Drive:||Selectable 4WD / 2WD|
|Engine Classification:||4 Stroke|
Please contact us for more information about this atv.
Your enquiry will automatically pass along the atv name to our team.