2018 Yamaha 90 Raptor - 2WD ATV - Electric Start - Automatic Transmission - $3499.00* - IN STOCK NOW-!!
2018 Yamaha 90 Raptor
This is where the passion for ATVing begins. Memories are made when youngsters go on their first ride. Get your little one started on the right tread with a Yamaha Raptor 90 or YFZ50. With electric start and adjustable speed limiters, these youth ATVs will make learning to ride a confidence instilling and fun family activity!
(*Freight & PDI are not included in msrp. Price subject to change)
Air-cooled, 89.5 cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable, novice friendly power.
- proven, reliable design
- easy to use, linear power delivery
- solid low-to-mid-range performance
- air cooling for simplicity & reduced maintenance
Push-button electric starting backed up by an auxillary kick starter.
- electric starting makes learning to ride more fun
Single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2-valve design.
- simple 1- intake valve & 1- exhaust valve cylinder head design
- utilizes conventional rocker arms & screw type tappet adjusters for easier maintenance
Flat top piston & lightweight ball bearing style crankshaft.
- 9.2:1 compression ratio, uses regular gas
- lightweight components means faster engine response
Automatic cam chain adjuster.
- reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
TK 13mm carburetor.
- crisp throttle response with good fuel economy
- easy access handlebar mounted choke lever
Fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse.
- automatic clutch and no gears allow young riders to concentrate on the basics of riding & developing riding skills
- select a gear, then gas it & go... it is that easy
- automotive style gated shifter: forward, neutral & reverse
- handlebar mounted indicator lights provide indication of drive selection (forward or reverse)
- indicator lights for neutral & reverse
Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
Easy access, no tools required washable foam air filter.
- reduces maintenance costs
- re-usable design
Spark arrestor equipped exhaust system.
- quiet design
- "cleanable" spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust
- heat shield protects young riders from hot components
Rugged round tube steel frame.
- compact design provides nimble, responsive handling
- low seat height (750 mm / 29.5") makes getting on & off easy
Adjustable independent, single A-arm front suspension.
- 5-position spring preload adjustability to match rider weight and / or trail conditions
- 126 mm (5") front wheel travel
- grease fitting on selected components
Adjustable single shock rear suspension.
- 5-position spring preload adjustability
- 145 mm (5.7") front wheel travel
Dual front drum brakes.
- independent (separate) front & rear braking for enhanced control & terrain-ability
- hand-operated brake levers are similar to those used on a bicycle for easy familiarity
Single drum rear brake with handlebar mounted lever style parking brake.
- consistent braking performance
Rugged steel rims fitted with 18" tires.
- steel rims provide excellent durability & traction
- tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & traction
6.6 litre fuel tank.
- on - off - reserve petcock helps to prevent running out of gas
- reserve portion of tank is 0.9 litres
Rugged & roomy floorboards.
- excellent rider foot protection
- helps reduce mud & water splash
Aggressive styling & rugged body work.
- aggressive, sporty styling & high fenders are inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
Durable O-ring drive chain.
- single adjusting bolt makes chain adjusting easy
Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage).
- battery is sealed... no need to check electrolyte levels or add distilled water
- Keyed ignition lets parents control use
- Heat shields on exhaust protect young riders from hot components
- Adjustable speed limiter screw on throttle housing restricts throttle lever movement to reduce acceleration & top speed.
- 2-stage rpm limiter device limits engine rpm. As skills improve, the limiter can be removed & maximum engine rpm will increase from 4,900 rpm to 8,500 rpm making a significant difference in power & performance.
IN STOCK NOW-!!
|Transmission:||Auto belt drive|
|Exterior Colour:||Blue on White|
|Engine Classification:||4 Stroke|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooled|
|Finance Source:||JONES BOYS BOATS|
Please contact us for more information about this atv.
Your enquiry will automatically pass along the atv name to our team.