2018 Yamaha 700 Grizzly EPS - 4WD ATV - Electric Power Steering - (blue or white) - $11,999 msrp* - SAVE $300*
2018 Yamaha 700 Grizzly EPS
Blue or White 2018-grizzly
*Price does not include freight, PDI or taxes and is subject to change.
The legend returns to defend its title. Now accepting challengers, the Grizzly 700 boasts unmatched power-to-weight and high-speed performance with integrated Yamaha quality and reliability. Grizzly 700 continues to set the benchmark for big-bore ATVs. The proof is in the ride.
- 708cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- includes auto decompression system for fast, easy starts
DOHC 4-valve cylinder head design.
- 2-intake (39 mm) & 2-exhaust (32 mm) valves provide maximum breathing efficiency
- compact combustion chamber for optimum combustion speed plus reduced heat & power losses
- shim under bucket valve actuation for extended valve adjustment intervals
Aluminum cylinder body with cast iron liner.
- aluminum design reduces weight
- cylinder can be over bored in the event of an issue (2 sizes of overbore)
Short skirt forged aluminum piston with Defric coating.
- reduced reciprocating mass means fast throttle response & less mechanical vibration
- Defric coating reduces friction for improved power output
Gear driven balancer shaft.
- reduces engine vibration for improved rider comfort
44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
- TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) is used to more precisely calculate the fuel injection quantity for optimum power & excellent throttle response
- ISC (Idle Speed Control) helps ensure a steady idle even during warm up
- other fuel injection benefits include; choke-free starting, excellent fuel economy & reduced emissions
Throttle speed & acceleration limiter
- easy to adjust, screw type throttle limiter
High mounted, high capacity air box with washable foam air filter.
- no tools required to access air filter
- washable foam filter reduces tune-up costs
- high mounted design helps prevent water ingestion
- air box features a "no tools required" drain plug
Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking.
- dual range, high - low transmission with reverse. Low range offers more "grunt" for towing or hauling heavy loads or when tackling technical terrain.
- CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right "gear"
- Ultramatic design offers controllable, confidence inspiring downhill engine braking
- downhill engine braking also reduces brake wear & servicing
- Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage
- high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion
- V-belt housing has a "no tools required" drain plug
- automotive style, gated, 5-postion shifter (high, low, neutral, reverse & park)
Super convenient, servo motor controlled, push button On Command 4WD drive system.
- On Command drive system features 3 modes: 2wd, 4wd limited slip & 4wd differential lock
- On Command drive system lets you select the best mode for the conditions... not the machine
- 4wd differential lock provides power to all 4 wheels for maximum traction and "bite"
- special over ride switch eliminates the differential lock speed limiter if required
- convenient handlebar mounted push button controller
Straight design front & rear drive shafts.
- straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, reduced noise & reduced vibration
- front & rear CV drive shafts feature heavy duty rubber boots to protect the CV joints for extended service life & durability
High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
- maintains consistent engine temperatures for optimum performance
- rad is positioned high in the frame for protection
Wet sump lubrication system.
- spin on type oil filter for fast, easy oil changes
Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
Stainless steel exhaust system with catalyzer & cleanable spark arrestor.
- spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust
- catalyzer reduces exhaust emissions
- stainless steel design helps prevent rusting (muffler is painted)
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
Rugged round tube steel frame.
- compact design provides nimble, responsive handling
- under seat fuel tank reduces centre of gravity for light, nimble handling
Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- significantly reduces steering effort resulting in less rider fatigue & improved rider comfort
- speed sensitive system; more assist at slower speeds, less assist at higher speeds for optimum control
- significantly reduces handlebar kickback when a front wheel strikes an obstacle
- fully sealed system (electrics & gears)
Adjustable independent double wishbone front & rear suspension.
- 5-position pre-load adjustable, nitrogen charged KYB front & rear shocks
- 193 mm (7.6") front wheel travel & 232 mm (9.1") rear wheel travel
- excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails
Steel "Wide Arc" style front A-arms.
- "Wide Arc" design increases ground clearance in the centre of the machine
- 288 mm (11.3") of ground clearance
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
Steel Double Wishbone rear A-arms.
- utilizes anti-sway bar on rear for optimum handling & reduced body roll
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
Independent four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- independent (separate) front & rear braking for enhanced control & terrain-ability
- dual 220 mm (8.7") front rotors squeezed by single piston calipers
- dual 205 mm (8.1") rear rotors squeezed by single piston calipers
- pads feature wear indicator grooves for visual pad wear inspection
High-Performance MAXXIS tires.
- 26-inch size increases ground clearance
- tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & traction
18 litre fuel tank.
- located under the seat to lower the centre of gravity & centralize mass for light, nimble handling
- reserve portion is 4 litres (low fuel indicator will begin flashing)
Rugged & roomy floorboards.
- excellent rider foot protection
- helps reduce keep mud & water splash
Fully digital LCD meter assembly.
- functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, hour meter, clock, On Command mode status, transmission gear indicator & various warning lights
Triple storage compartments.
- front fender (RHS) mounted sealed storage
- centre storage compartment (directly in front of the rider)
- rear storage compartment below the tail light
- all storage compartments feature "no tools required" drain plugs
Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet.
- front fender mounted 10 amp / 120 watt, 12 volt DC outlet for work light, GPS, cell phone, etc...
Full length skid plates.
- underside of unit is fully protected by rugged composite skid plates
- engine oil drain hole in centre skid plate
- skid plates enhance terrain ability by allowing unit to slide more easily over obstacles
High visibility lighting.
- LED main headlights
- centre handlebar mounted halogen 3rd headlight... turns with handlebars
- LED rear tail light (brake & running lights)
Heavy duty steel front & rear racks & trailer hitch
- heavy duty steel plate style trailer hitch (all except camo model; ball not included)
- heavy duty, 2" trailer hitch receiver (camo model only; ball not included)
- front rack max load: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- rear rack max load: 90 kg (198 lbs.)
- towing capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lbs.)
- injection-molded fenders with special scuff guard finish in selected areas
- Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage)
Exclusive to Costco Members
On Grizzly & Kodiak ATVs
Phone Jones Boys Boats for more info – 250-353-2550
Offer ends November 30, 2017 – all new 2016 to 2018 models
|Model:||700 Grizzly EPS|
|Transmission:||Auto with High & Low Range|
|Drive:||Selectable 4WD / 2WD|
|Exterior Colour:||Blue or White|
|Engine Classification:||Fuel Injected|
|Finance Source:||JONES BOYS BOATS|
Please contact us for more information about this atv.
Your enquiry will automatically pass along the atv name to our team.